Youth Motivational Maps Licensed Practitioner Accreditation (via Zoom)
Take Your Coaching Business to the Next Level by joining in on our next accreditation session.
Become an Accredited Practitioner of Youth Motivational Maps and translate young people's feelings into data. Give them proven, actionable strategies that will increase motivation, engagement, confidence, and self-esteem.
Your accreditation includes 10 FREE Youth Motivational Maps.
By the end of your accreditation, you will understand:
- How motivation influences achievement, career choice, mental health, resilience and relationships
- Our 9 primary motivators
- How to measure and boost motivation
- How to conduct conversations where young people feel heard
- How to conduct coaching conversations to create insights and student-led action
- How to engage underachieving students learning
- How to align learning methods to increase engagement and knowledge retention
- How to develop self-awareness and self-esteem
- How motivation influences our beliefs and behaviour
- Self-Education Platform
- Training Day! A Zoom-based training session with a dedicated Motivational Motivational Maps Practitioner.
- Practitioner Training Manual
- 9-Motivator Youth cards
- Practice Youth Motivational Maps
- Booklet & Template Brochure
- 3 months’ Membership to The Motivational Maps Academy
As a Licensed Practitioner of Motivational Maps, there is an ongoing £125 annual licensing fee. This maintains your access to the Motivational Maps Online System, and also includes membership to our Motivation Academy, our community of Motivational Maps Peers. This also comes with ongoing access to our Self-Education Platform, updated resources, and Motivational Maps Masterclasses.
And remember, Members of The Motivation Academy receive 2 Adult Motivational Map Credits which makes the annual fee worth every penny!
And remember, if you have any last minute questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!